About NJC Services Ltd
NJC Services Limited was established in April 2002 and originally based in central Croydon, Surrey. The head office then moved to Hampton, Middlesex in 2008.
We work across a range of sectors
We provide a diverse range of services to sectors such as:
- Home owners
- Retail and business
- Housing Associations
- Leisure Clubs
- Property management
Whether you are a home-owner, leaseholder, freeholder, developer, solicitor, housing association, church organisation or managing agent we can firmly assist with your property matters.
Five reasons our clients choose us:
1. We take on smaller roles than most as well as delivering on very substantial assignments
2. We provide a diverse range of advice and services
3. We are well connected in the industry – we get things done
4. Our attention to detail ensures the best possible outcome
5. Our experienced team have worked together for many years
All of these are underpinned by a personal and approachable style with clients big and small – the proof of which is that much of our work is repeat business.
The team formed organically and each member has been working for the company for many years providing a professional and reliable service to the residential and commercial property industry.
- Nick Beynon BSc (Hons) MCIOB AssocRICS – Director
- John Doyle BEng ACGI CEng MIStructE – Structural Engineer
- Mark Cook – Senior CAD Technician
- Christine Doyle BA (Hons), DipArch, RIBA, ARB – Architect
- A building surveyors report for an informed decision
- Combining two retail units under 8 flats required our party wall surveyor services
- Cladding refurbishment for six-storey art deco building in London
- House refurbishment, loft conversion, two-storey side and rear extension
- Office refurbishment: from concept to completion
- Small property repair in London conservation area